WHAT WE DO
- Pharmacotherapy treatment and dispensing clinic.
- Treatment and support for opiate prescription dependency and all other kinds of opioid addiction.
- Methadone, Suboxone and Buprenorphine prescriptions
- On site, experienced, prescribing doctors
- Psychiatrist, psychologist and counselor available for appointments and support in the clinic
- Bulk Billing available
- Hepatitis C Clinic on site
- Experienced, non judgmental staff
- Bulk Bill Social Work Service.
- Help with finding crisis accommodation.
- Help completing housing assistance and Centrelink forms. Support making National Disability Insurance Scheme Applications.
- Help finding employment.
- No fee with GP mental health care plan or psychiatrist referral.
- Get in touch to find out more. Available Mondays from 9.30 am - 4.30 pm
Where We Are
Kobi Clinic is easy to access by public transport.
Bondi Junction Train Station: 10 - 15 minute walk
Buses: 440, 313, 314, 316, 317, 353