The Kobi Clinic offer a pharmacotherapy treatment program in NSW.
The Kobi Clinic NSW offers pharmacotherapy maintenance treatment programs. The aim is to deliver high quality services to heroin addicted people without prejudice and in a friendly, respectful environment. Our clinic is warm, non discriminatory and supports all clients of the service.
Kobi Clinic NSW Services:
- Pharmacotherapy treatment program
- Wheelchair assistance provided (please call the clinic prior to arrival to arrange assistance).
- Competitive pricing and financial assistance available.
- Public Transport – 5 minutes to trains, buses to the door.
- Interpreter Service available.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Bulk Billing Doctors.
- Self referrals accepted (you do not require a referral from a G.P., just come in or call us.)
- Support for both clients and families.
- Pharmacotherapy treatment program Prescribing Doctors (bulk billed).
- Trained staff.
- Referrals to appropriate government, non government and community organisations for additional support for drug dependency.
- Free assistance with Interstate and International transfers.
Kobi welcomes comments and input from clients and our aim is to deliver a model of better practice in the treatment of all clients with heroin addction. This includes staying up to date and offering the latest in pharmacotherapy treatment services .
The atmosphere at Kobi Clinic is safe, relaxed and comfortable. Situated in a semi at 166 Bronte Road Waverley 2024 NSW Australia, the clinic dispenses pharmacotherapy treatments and is made up of a comfortable waiting room with books, magazines and music, a dispensing room (without bars) and private rooms for patient/doctor consultations.
Kobi offers bulk billing to all patients and provides financial support in times of need.
The staff have been here for many years and have a friendly rapport with clients. Staff are able to offer advice and support that is relevant to every individual. Read some of our Testimonials to see what our clients have to say about Kobi.
Kobi Clinic staff are encouraged to attend in-service and other educational programs and conferences to update their knowledge and advance their capacity to deliver a quality service to both clients and doctors as well as a professional understanding and service in keeping with the Kobi Clinic philosophy.